Item Index Information
Battle of the Six Armies is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Three or more players, Unorthodox shaped board. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Battle of the Six Armies. Construction of board and pieces to play B6A.
By Graeme C Neatham.
The board used for this game has 18 row(s), 29 column(s), 378 cells/squares.
This game is a 6 player game.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ba.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bat.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Battle of the Six Armies. Multiplayer with a trigonal board. (29x18, Cells: 378) By Graeme C Neatham.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'battleofthesix' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'battleofthesix'