Item Index Information
Arrangement Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Arrangement Chess. The players take turns to relocate the king and the queen, thus enhancing opening ramification (with zrf).
By M Winther.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2009. [2008-2010]. [2004-2014].
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ar.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Arr.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Arrangement Chess. Swap king & queen before play begins. With mirrored kings and non-mirrored queens (with zrf). By M Winther.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'arrangementche' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'arrangementche'