Item Index Information
Angel Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Angel Chess. D'Autremont's very aggressive variant featuring Amazons that cannot be exchanged (with zrf).
Author: M Winther. Inventor: L. P. D'Autremont.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 9 column(s), 72 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1918. [1917-1919]. [1913-1923].
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters An.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ang.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Angel Chess. 9x8 board. Angels (Q+N) are difficult to exchange. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: L. P. D'Autremont.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'angelchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'angelchess'