Item Index Information
Adjutant Chess (8x8) is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, In a category all its own, Orthodox chess set but with special rules. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Adjutant Chess (8x8). Introducing the Adjutant that can slide like a queen, but on the same square colour only (with zrf).
By M Winther.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2007. [2006-2008]. [2002-2012].
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ad.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Adj.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Adjutant Chess. Regular chess with extended castling, and extra corner squares. Makes new strategies possible (+zrf). By M Winther.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'adjutantchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'adjutantchess'