Item Index Information
Accessory Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, In a category all its own, Orthodox chess set but with special rules. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Accessory Chess. A drop variant with one or two external pieces per player (many to choose from). Zillions (zrf) program available.
By M Winther.
18 Feb 2022: Link updated. Old link was:
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2008. [2007-2009]. [2003-2013].
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ac.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Acc.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Accessory Chess (with Divaricator). Drop chess with external piece. The Divaricator can capture by withdrawing in an oblique angle (+zrf). By M Winther.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'accessorychess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'accessorychess'