Item Index Information
Los Alamos Vierschach is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Three or more players.
Los Alamos Vierschach. Four player variant of small variant Los Alamos Chess. (10x10, Cells: 84)
By Jörg Knappen.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 84 cells/squares.
This game is a 4 player game, with 2 players per team.
Invented in the year 2002. [2001-2003]. [1997-2007].
- Browse items that also start with the letter L.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Lo.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Los.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'losalamosviersch'