Item Index Information
Rex: Six Direction Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Board with hexagonal shaped cells. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Rex: Six Direction Chess . Six Direction Chess.
By Arnaldo Rodrigues D'Almeida.
The board used for this game has 85 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter R.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Re.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Rex.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Hexagonal Round Chess. Combined Byzantine Chess with Rex Chess. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Arnaldo Rodrigues D'Almeida.
- REX Hexagonal Chess. Six Direction Chess. (Cells: 85) By Arnaldo Rodrigues D'Almeida.
- Xadrez Rex. Brazilian hexagonal chess. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Arnaldo Rodrigues D'Almeida.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'rex' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'rex'