Item Index Information
Modern Courier Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Modern Courier Chess . An attempt to reform the courier game by emulating the development of modern chess.
By Paul Byway.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 12 column(s), 96 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mo.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mod.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Modern Courier Chess. An article from Variant Chess discussing the game. (12x8, Cells: 96) Author: Paul Byway.
- Modern Courier Chess. Missing description Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Paul Byway.
- Modern Courier Chess. Sample Game with analysis, from Variant Chess. Author: Paul Byway.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'ModernCourier' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'ModernCourier'