Item Index Information
Keeps and Moats Chess: A four-player chess variant is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Three or more players. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Keeps and Moats Chess: A four-player chess variant . A four player chess variant.
Inventor: Matt Worden.
The board used for this game has 145 cells/squares.
This game is a 4 player game, with 2 players per team.
- Browse items that also start with the letter K.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ke.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Kee.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Keeps and Moats Chess. Computer Game -- beta test demo. By Matt Worden.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'KeepsandMoats' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'KeepsandMoats'