Item Index Information
Jim Aikin's Chess Variants is a website. It is categorized as: Not categorized. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Jim Aikin's Chess Variants. Website of Jim Aikin.
Author: Jim Aikin.
Chess Variant designer (among many other things) Jim Aikin's site which contains descriptions of some of his newer chess variants: <ul> <li>Five Up is a three-dimensional variant on a 5x5x5 board. <li>Stones & Relays can be played with a standard board and pieces. The topology of the board is not entirely linear, however. <li>CVector is a dangerously challenging variant. It's also playable with standard equipment. </ul>
- Browse items that also start with the letter J.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ji.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Jim.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.