Item Index Information
Exchequer 3D Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Three dimensional, Sold commercially. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Exchequer 3D Chess. Expensive three dimensional chess variant.
Inventor: Rick Hewson.
The game is essentially the same as chess, only it is played in three dimensions. The board has the same number of squares, but is a cube rather than a square. <p>There are the same number and types of pieces with approximately the same strengths and types of movement, extrapolated into three dimensions. For example, the bishop can move diagonally in any of three planes.
The board used for this game has 4 row(s), 4 column(s), 4 levels/boards, 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter E.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ex.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Exc.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.