Item Index Information
Crown is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Crown. Players secretly decide whether their king or queen (who moves like the king) is royal.
Inventor: L. U. Kisljuk.
Crown is a chess variant, invented by L.U. Kisliouk. <p>Crown is played with a usual chess set, with the following differences: the queen moves similar as the king, i.e., only one square. Before the game, players secretly decide whether their king or their queen has the crown. When a player takes the piece of the crown of the opponent, he wins the game. <p>The webpage of Crown contains a lenghty description and a sample game.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cro.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.