Item Index Information
Chess 69. Variant on modified chessboard with 69 squares.
By Gerd Degens.
Chess 69 is a chess variant on a board with 69 squares, formed by somewhat modifying the usual 64-square chessboard. The variant is invented by Gerd P. Degens, and on his website, you can read the rules.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.