Item Index Information
Bughouse Links is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Three or more players. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Bughouse Links. Comprehensive list of Bughouse resources.
A comprehensive list of Bughouse links. Lists chess servers, books, software that plays Bughouse, and information sources.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 2 levels/boards, 128 cells/squares.
This game is a 4 player game, with 2 players per team.
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bu.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bug.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Bughouse. 4 player variant where pieces taken from your opponent are given to your partner. (8x8x2, Cells: 128) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Bughouse.net. Extensive website with information on Bughouse.
- Bughouse Chess. Two boards. Units captured move to opposite board. Popular variant. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- NetBlitz Chess Program. Plays bughouse. Author: Sébastien Lachance and Yannick Létourneau.
- Bughouse Chess. 4 player variant where pieces taken from your opponent are given to your partner. Author: Karl Scherer.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Bughouse' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Bughouse'