Item Index Information
Legler's Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Legler's Chess. Modest 1926 variant using an Archbishop and a Chancellor. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: John Ayer. Inventor: Hugo Legler.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1923. [1922-1924]. [1918-1928].
- Browse items that also start with the letter L.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Le.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Leg.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Legler's Chess . Modest 1926 variant using an Archbishop and a Chancellor. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Hugo Legler.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'LeglersChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'LeglersChess'