Item Index Information
Kristensen's Game is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
Kristensen's Game. A conscious attempt to restructure Chess from 1948. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Browse items that also start with the letter K.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Kr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Kri.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Kristensen's Game . A conscious attempt to restructure Chess from 1948. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Ejnar Kristensen.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'KristensensGame' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'KristensensGame'