Item Index Information
Korean vs Western Chess is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Oriental. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Korean vs Western Chess. Red pieces are from Korean Chess, black pieces are from Western Chess.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 9 column(s), 90 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2003. [2002-2004]. [1998-2008].
- Browse items that also start with the letter K.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ko.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Kor.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'KoreanvsWestern'