Item Index Information
Korean Chess: photo's (2). Photo's of original Korean chess set.
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Browse items that also start with the letter K.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ko.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Kor.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Changgi. Koreaans schaak (Dutch Language) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Janggi: Korean Chess. The variant of chess played in Korea. (9x10, Cells: 90) (Recognized!) Author: Fergus Duniho and Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Korean Chess . An extensive description of Korean Chess. (9x10, Cells: 90) Author: Roleigh Martin.
- Korean Chess. Korean Chess: presentation plus a strong Zillions implementation. By M Winther.
- Korean Chess. The variant of chess played in Korea. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Braintv: A Korean chess TV channel. KoreanChess. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Korean Chess. Play Korea's regional Chess variant on Game Courier. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Korean Chess Photos. Photos of a traditional Korean Chess set on a homemade board. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Korean Chess: photo's. Photo's of Korean chess set with plastic pieces. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Photos of Korean Chess Players. Missing description Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Janggi - opening setups. Explanation of setup for Korean chess. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'KoreanChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'KoreanChess'