Item Index Information
Kokusai Sannin Shogi is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Oriental, ShogiBased.
Kokusai Sannin Shogi. Three-handed Shogi variant. (Cells: 127)
and George F. Hodges. Inventor: Tanigasaki Jisuke.
The board used for this game has 127 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1930. [1929-1931]. [1925-1935].
- Browse items that also start with the letter K.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ko.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Kok.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.