Item Index Information
Three dimensional Chess: Kogbetliantz game is a game information page. It is categorized as: Three dimensional.
Three dimensional Chess: Kogbetliantz game. Chess on an 8 by 8 by 8 board. (8x8x8, Cells: 512)
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Bruce Grant. Inventor: Dr. Ervand George Kogbetliantz.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 8 levels/boards, 512 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1918. [1917-1919]. [1913-1923].
- Browse items that also start with the letter T.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Th.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Thr.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Kogbetliantz Game. One of the earliest 3D Chess games for the 8x8x8 playing field. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Dr. Ervand George Kogbetliantz.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Kogbetliantz' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Kogbetliantz'