Item Index Information
Kaartschaak (Card chess) is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Uses cards. This item is written in Dutch.
Kaartschaak (Card chess). Kaarten worden gedraaid: rode kaart: wit zet; zwarte kaart: zwart zet. (Dutch Language)
Author: Jos Jansen of Lorkeers and Hans L. Bodlaender.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1902. [1901-1903]. [1897-1907].
- Browse items that also start with the letter K.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ka.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Kaa.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.