Item Index Information
Jurassic Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, In a category all its own, Each player has a different army.
Jurassic Chess. Dinosaur based chess variant played with regular chess pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: Arvind Pillai. Inventor: Tarun Gupta and Arvind Pillai.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2003. [2002-2004]. [1998-2008].
- Browse items that also start with the letter J.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ju.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Jur.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.