Item Index Information
Imposter Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, In a category all its own, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with moving your opponents pieces, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules, Orthodox chess set but with special rules. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Imposter Chess . Exchange captured pieces in order to move Kings in different ways.
Author: Laila W. Stefan and Andrew Newman. Inventor: Laila W. Stefan.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2003. [2002-2004]. [1998-2008].
- Browse items that also start with the letter I.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Im.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Imp.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Imposter Chess. Play this game! Exchange captured pieces in order to move Kings in different ways. Author: Tony Quintanilla and Laila W. Stefan. Inventor: Laila W. Stefan.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'imposter' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'imposter'