Item Index Information
Imperial Cheops is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: Three dimensional. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Imperial Cheops. Played on a pyramid field of thirteen 3x3x3 cubes. Inspired by a description in Frank Herbert's novel Dune.
By Larry L. Smith.
The board used for this game has 9 row(s), 9 column(s), 9 levels/boards, 351 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2003. [2002-2004]. [1998-2008].
- Browse items that also start with the letter I.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Im.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Imp.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'ImperialCheops'