Item Index Information
Hyperspace Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces.
Hyperspace Chess. When moving more than one square, pieces travel some turns in hyperspace before arriving at their destination. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By João Pedro Neto.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter H.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Hy.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Hyp.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Hyperspace Chess. Units travelling more than 1 square go through hyperspace. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: João Pedro Neto.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'HyperspaceChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'HyperspaceChess'