Item Index Information
Hoppel-Poppel is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Hoppel-Poppel. Modest divergent variant where Knights capture like Bishops and Bishops capture like Knights. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: Jörg Knappen.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter H.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ho.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Hop.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Hoppel-Poppel Chess. Bshops capture as Knights and Knights as Bishops. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Hoppel-Poppel . Variant in which Knights capture as Bishops and Bishops capture as Knights. Author: Uwe Wiedemann.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'HoppelPoppel' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'HoppelPoppel'