Item Index Information
Hobgoblin Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, In a category all its own, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules, Orthodox chess set but with special rules.
Hobgoblin Chess. Inchworm crowd-forming magnetic mutating lunar-hallway exploding-Pawn Chess; an extreme game. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: Jack Masters. Inventor: Simon Vertigo.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2004. [2003-2005]. [1999-2009].
- Browse items that also start with the letter H.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ho.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Hob.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.