Item Index Information
Hnefatafl - the Strategic Board Game of the Vikings is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, From ancient times, In a category all its own, Each player has a different army. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Hnefatafl - the Strategic Board Game of the Vikings . Detailed rules and history of a Chess-like game played for 100's of years in Northern Europe.
Author: Sten Helmfrid.
The board used for this game has 9 row(s), 9 column(s), 81 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter H.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Hn.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Hne.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.