Item Index Information
Highlander Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Uses dice, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules.
Highlander Chess. Instead of taking, pieces can be challenged with dice; winning piece absorbs powers. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: Peter E. Leyva and Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Peter E. Leyva.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2005. [2004-2006]. [2000-2010].
- Browse items that also start with the letter H.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Hi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Hig.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'highlander'