Item Index Information
Highcastle chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces.
Highcastle chess. All pieces can castle. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Ed Pegg Jr..
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1988. [1987-1989]. [1983-1993].
- Browse items that also start with the letter H.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Hi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Hig.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Highcastle Chess . All pieces can castle. Author: Robert Price. Inventor: Ed Pegg Jr..
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Highcastlechess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Highcastlechess'