Item Index Information
Hexes chess is a news item. It is categorized as: Board with hexagonal shaped cells, Sold commercially.
Hexes chess. A new commercial hexagonal chess variant.
Inventor: Mike Layfield.
The board used for this game has 54 cells/squares.
- Browse items that also start with the letter H.
- Browse items that also start with the letters He.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Hex.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.