Item Index Information
Hexagonal Round Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Unorthodox shaped board, Board with hexagonal shaped cells, Circular shaped board.
Hexagonal Round Chess. Combined Byzantine Chess with Rex Chess. (9x9, Cells: 81)
By Arnaldo Rodrigues D'Almeida.
The board used for this game has 9 row(s), 9 column(s), 81 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2002. [2001-2003]. [1997-2007].
- Browse items that also start with the letter H.
- Browse items that also start with the letters He.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Hex.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Rex . Six Direction Chess. By Arnaldo Rodrigues D'Almeida.
- REX Hexagonal Chess. Six Direction Chess. (Cells: 85) By Arnaldo Rodrigues D'Almeida.
- Xadrez Rex. Brazilian hexagonal chess. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Arnaldo Rodrigues D'Almeida.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'rex' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'rex'