Item Index Information
Heroes Hexagonal Chess is a Zillions Saved Game file. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Board with hexagonal shaped cells.
Heroes Hexagonal Chess . Download this file to see the sample game.
Author: Tony Quintanilla and Glenn Overby II. Inventor: Tony Quintanilla.
This sample game is based on a game between Glenn Overby (White) and Tony Quintanilla (Blue). Glenn was near victory, but it was completed playing against Zillions. Glenn won his game too. The above image shows the final position, turn 35. Its not checkmate. White's Chariot has just captured Black's last Hero, so Black wins the game! This game illustrates the power of Pawns used in mutually supportive positions. When White pressed his attack, Black hesitated to break the Pawn line by sacrificing minor pieces. So, he was forced to retreat. White took advantage of the situation and, using excellent tactics, capitalized with gains in material. Black kept retreating. Finally, threats to the Black King forced the capture of both Black Heroes! White won.
The board used for this game has 84 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2002. [2001-2003]. [1997-2007].
- Browse items that also start with the letter H.
- Browse items that also start with the letters He.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Her.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Heroes Hexagonal Chess. Hexagonal variant with special Hero piece which enhances other pieces. (Cells: 84) By Tony Quintanilla.
- Heroes Hexagonal Chess. Play this game from the 84-square contest on the Play-By-Mail system! By Tony Quintanilla.
- Heroes Hexagonal Chess . Hexagonal variant with special Hero piece which enhances other pieces. By Tony Quintanilla.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'HeroesHexagonal' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'HeroesHexagonal'