Item Index Information
Haynie's Hexagonal Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Board with hexagonal shaped cells.
Haynie's Hexagonal Chess. Experimental hexagonal chess variant. (Cells: 91)
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Billy Haynie.
The board used for this game has 91 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter H.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ha.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Hay.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Haynie's Hexagonal Chess . Experimental hexagonal chess variant. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Billy Haynie.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'HayniesHexagonal' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'HayniesHexagonal'