Item Index Information
Hamiltonian Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions.
Hamiltonian Chess. Win by forming a Hamiltonian path between your pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By David Fisher.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2005. [2004-2006]. [2000-2010].
- Browse items that also start with the letter H.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ha.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ham.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.