Item Index Information
Gross Chess ZRF . Play this 144 square variant with Zillions of Games.
By Fergus Duniho.
Gross Chess is a 144 square variant that adds six popular variant pieces to the pieces used in Chess. These are the Champion and Wizard from Omega Chess, the Marshall and Archbishop, used in Grand Chess and several Capablanca variants, the Cannon from Chinese Chess, and the Cannon's diagonal analog, the Vao. Go to the Gross Chess page for further details.
- Browse items that also start with the letter G.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gro.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Gross Chess. A big variant with a small learning curve. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Fergus Duniho.
- Gross Chess. Play this 144 square variant online with Game Courier. By Fergus Duniho.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'gross' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'gross'