Item Index Information
Gothic Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
Gothic Chess. A 10x8 variant using the same rules and equipment as Capablanca's Chess. (10x8, Cells: 80)
Gothic Chess is a recent member of a long line of similar variants, including Carrera's Chess (1617), Bird's Chess (1874), and Capablanca's Chess (1920s). It is played with the same equipment and by the same rules as Capablanca's Chess, differing only in the initial arrangement of pieces. In 2002, Gothic Chess was given United States Patent #6481716. According to the US Patent and Trademark Office, which has its patent number on a list of expired patents, the patent has expired.
This website maintains no affiliation with Gothic Chess or its creator.
- Browse items that also start with the letter G.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Go.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Got.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'GothicChess'