Item Index Information
German Chu Shogi Association (GCSA). Missing description
The German Chu Shogi Association (GCSA) was founded in January 2006. Our goal is to play the game and keep the memory alive. This applies to other large shogi variants as well. We put our main focus on organising tournaments, publishing all games we can get, add comments to teach Chu Shogi and help beginners to increase in strength.
- Browse items that also start with the letter G.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ge.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ger.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Chu Shogi. Historic Japanese favorite, featuring a multi-capturing Lion. (12x12, Cells: 144) (Recognized!) Author: H. G. Muller.
- American Chu Shogi Association. Missing description Author: Joseph Peterson.
- Chu Shogi. Shogi variant on 12 by 12 board. Author: Antoine Fourrière.
- Chu Shogi pictures. Photos of a commercial Chu Shogi set. Author: John Lawson.
- Chu Shogi . Shogi variant on 12 by 12 board.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'ChuShogi' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'ChuShogi'