Item Index Information
Genetess. A play-by-email game with genetically encoded pieces.
By Robert Kydd.
Genetess is a play by e-mail game. This means that the players submit their moves and receive game information by exchanging e-mails with the game account.
Although based on Chess, each Genetess game has a unique board which has a series of designated starting squares on it. After an initial round (round 0) where players bet against each other to obtain the starting square of their choice, and the turn order they prefer, the game is played in a series of rounds each of which consists of sequential turns by every player.
This game is a 0 player game, with 0 players per team.
Invented in the year 2005. [2004-2006]. [2000-2010].
- Browse items that also start with the letter G.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ge.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gen.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.