Item Index Information
General and Arch-General Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board.
General and Arch-General Chess. Variations of Birds' Chess. (10x8, Cells: 80)
By Dominique Leste.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 10 column(s), 80 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2004. [2003-2005]. [1999-2009].
- Browse items that also start with the letter G.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ge.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gen.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- General and Arch-General Chess. Variations of Bird's Chess. Author: Dominique Leste and Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Dominique Leste.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'arch-general' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'arch-general'