Item Index Information
French Defences 3Nd2: book review is a shop item. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess.
French Defences 3Nd2: book review. Book on chess opening by chess grandmaster Lev Psakis.
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2003. [2002-2004]. [1998-2008].
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fre.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- The Grünfeld Defence Revealed: book review. A book on a chess opening by International Master Michael Khordarkovsky. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'chessopening' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'chessopening'