Item Index Information
Free corners chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Small board.
Free corners chess. In the corners of seven by seven board, three squares form together one field. (7x7, Cells: 41)
By Sergey Sirotkin.
The board used for this game has 7 row(s), 7 column(s), 41 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fre.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Free Corners chess . In the corners of seven by seven board, three squares form together one field. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Freecornerschess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Freecornerschess'