Item Index Information
Four seasons chess. is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
Four seasons chess.. Medieval multiplayer chess variant on 8 by 8 board. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 4 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fo.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fou.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Grande Acedrex. A large variant from 13th century Europe. (12x12, Cells: 144) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Grande Acedrex. Java applet that plays Grande Acedrex. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Grande Acedrex. Missing description Author: Daniil Frolov.
- Alfonso X book. Website with pictures from historical book on games.
- Grande Acedrex . Version using Alfaerie graphics. Author: David Howe.
- Grande Acedrex . A large variant from 13th century Europe. Author: Marek14 .
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'GrandeAcedrex' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'GrandeAcedrex'