Item Index Information
Football Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Chess combined with some other game or sport.
Football Chess. A Football/Soccer game played with Chess pieces. (9x9, Cells: 81)
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Joseph Boyer.
The board used for this game has 9 row(s), 9 column(s), 81 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1951. [1950-1952]. [1946-1956].
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fo.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Foo.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.