Item Index Information
Five Tigers is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
Five Tigers. A Chinese Chess variant with unequal armies. (9x10, Cells: 90)
Author: Stephen Leary.
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fiv.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Five Tigers Chess. Variant of Chinese Chess. Red can make two pawn moves per turn but. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Five Tigers . A Chinese Chess variant with unequal armies. Author: Robert Price.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'FiveTigers' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'FiveTigers'