Item Index Information
Five-Minute Poppy Shogi is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Small board, Oriental, ShogiBased.
Five-Minute Poppy Shogi. Small shogi variant on a 4 by 5 board. (4x5, Cells: 20)
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Oyama Yasuharu.
The board used for this game has 5 row(s), 4 column(s), 20 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fiv.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Microshogi . Small shogi variant on a 4 by 5 board. Inventor: Oyama Yasuharu.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Microshogi' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Microshogi'