Item Index Information
Fischer Random Schaak is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups. This item is written in Dutch.
Fischer Random Schaak. Begin met een willekeurige beginopstelling (Dutch Language)
Author: Jos Jansen of Lorkeers and Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Robert J. Fischer.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1995. [1994-1996]. [1990-2000].
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fis.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.