Item Index Information
Fianchetto Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
Fianchetto Chess. Rooks and bishops switched in opening setup. (8x8, Cells: 64)
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fia.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Fianchetto Chess. Bishops and Rooks exchange starting squares. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Jack Middleman.
- Fianchetto Chess . Rooks and bishops switched in opening setup. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Jack Middleman.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'FianchettoChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'FianchettoChess'