Item Index Information
Family pastimes: Maze and Diplomatic Mission is a website. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, In a category all its own, Sold commercially, Solitaire game, puzzle or chess problem. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Family pastimes: Maze and Diplomatic Mission. Cooperative chesslike game; commercial game.
Inventor: Jim Deacove.
Family pastimes is a games firm. The games of Family Pastimes are cooperative, i.e., players must play together instead of against each other. Two of the games (found in the Strategy section of the Family Pastimes website) have a chesslike feeling: <em>Maze</em>, `an intricate strategy game with the flavor of chess', and <em>Diplomatic Mission</em>, where players have different types of pieces, some of which must be safely moved to the opposite side, and both players lose together whenever any piece of them is taken.
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fa.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fam.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.