Item Index Information
Fairy-Max. Free open source chess variant software.
By H. G. Muller.
The WinBoard Chess GUI now supports almost arbitrary Chess variants (see http://home.hccnet.nl/h.g.muller/winboardF.html )
In addition I adapted one of my Chess engines (micro-Max) to play some variants. These variants are to a high degree easily programmable by the user, by adding a few lines to the initialization file describing the moves of the participating pieces (in a format general enough to describe arbitrary leapers, sliders, leaper-slider compounds, hoppers, the lame leapers of Xiangqi and zig-zag pieces like the Crooked Bishop), the initial array and the board size.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fa.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fai.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Fairy-Max. Missing description By H. G. Muller.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Fairy-Max' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Fairy-Max'